I can see it now.
A massive gig in Croker.
They’ll sell 90,0000 tickets so the crowd will be crammed in.
There’ll be no pseudo science suggesting that Covid is real. Everyone attending will firmly believe it’s all a big conspiracy.
And anyone wearing a mask will be denied admission.
Van will be the headline act. Support will come from Jim Corr. A Van and a Corr. (A Corr is what posh people in Killiney and Foxrock drive!) If only try could get Lorry Mullen to subscribe to their daft and dangerous theories.
Mind you, turns out that the Jedward lads aren’t stupid or airheads or eejits of any kind.
Bright and brave. That’s what they’ve been this week standing up to a legend like Van. (When I say “legend” bear in mind that millions of Americans think Donald Trump is a “living legend. It’s not always a compliment.)
Well one way or the other, if Van and Corr do have a gig, I won’t be there.
I’ll have no truck with those clowns.
- It will soon be an offence to possess a sense of humour
- I can think of forty music venues in Dublin alone – and they all await my return!
- Is it just me? Or are there more birds flying around our gardens than there used to be?
- It won’t be long now…the snug in Toner’s awaits, even if Yeats wasn’t a big fan.
- How lucky can one man be? I’ve won the Lottery FIVE TIMES!