I can see it now.
A massive gig in Croker.
They’ll sell 90,0000 tickets so the crowd will be crammed in.
There’ll be no pseudo science suggesting that Covid is real. Everyone attending will firmly believe it’s all a big conspiracy.
And anyone wearing a mask will be denied admission.
Van will be the headline act. Support will come from Jim Corr. A Van and a Corr. (A Corr is what posh people in Killiney and Foxrock drive!) If only try could get Lorry Mullen to subscribe to their daft and dangerous theories.
Mind you, turns out that the Jedward lads aren’t stupid or airheads or eejits of any kind.
Bright and brave. That’s what they’ve been this week standing up to a legend like Van. (When I say “legend” bear in mind that millions of Americans think Donald Trump is a “living legend. It’s not always a compliment.)
Well one way or the other, if Van and Corr do have a gig, I won’t be there.
I’ll have no truck with those clowns.
- A Covid passport to get into a pub is a “denial of human rights.” Really? Here’s what a denial of human rights looks like.
- I’m almost afraid to say it: But I’m opposed to SOME bike lanes and SOME Bus Connects proposals.
- For a moment, I had hope. But now I see it’s just the most First World Problem of all First World Problems
- It will soon be an offence to possess a sense of humour
- I can think of forty music venues in Dublin alone – and they all await my return!