I think it’s only fair that Donald Trump be given credit for all his achievements since his election.
Here are just ten for which he can take full responsibility.
- He has lied more often, not only than any other president in history, but more than all of them put together.
- He has, when it suited him, cosied up to some of the most repressive regimes in the world – China, North Korea, Russia, Ukraine and others.
- He has separated babies from their parents on the Mexican border.
- He has deprived millions of Americans of healthcare.
- He has nodded approvingly at white supremacists or supremests as he calls them.
- He has fired dozens of aides who had the temerity to criticise him.
- He has let the coronavirus spread.
- He has mocked the disabled.
- He has boasted about abusing women.
- But his biggest achievement of all, is that he has made Kim Jong Un seem like a reasonable, decent, honourable human being.
And that took some doing.