OK. You’ve seen the top 50. Here’s 51-100 – including some of your suggestions! They’re in no particular order.
51. Teenage Kicks. Written by John O’Neill, performed by The Undertones.
52. MacArthur Park. Written by Jimmy Webb, performed by Richard Harris.
53. If You’re Going to San Francisco. Written by John Phillips performed by Scott McKenzie.
54. Here Comes The Night. Written by Bert Berns, performed by Them.
55. Concrete and Clay. Written by Tommy Moeller and Brian Parker, performed by Unit 4 Plus 2.
56. Eve of Destruction. Written and performed by Barry Maguire.
57. Up the Junction. Written by Glen Tilbrook, performed by Squeeze.
58. Old Town. Written by Phil Lynott and Jimmy Bain, performed by Phil Lynott.
59. Zombie. Written by Dolores O’Riordan, performed by The Cranberries.
60. She’s Not There. Written by Rod Argent, performed by The Zombies.
61. See My Baby Jive. Written by Roy Wood, performed by Wizzard.
62. Lovin’ Things. Written by Artie Schroeck, performed by Marmalade.
63. Romeo and Juliet. Written by Mark Knopfler, performed by Dire Straits.
64. I Heard It Through the Grapevine. Written by Norman Whitfield and Barret Strong, performed by Marvin Gaye.
65. Home Thoughts From Abroad. Written and performed by Clifford T Ward.
66. Intervention. Written by William Butler, Win Butler, Régine Chassagne, Jeremy Gara, Tim Kingsbury and Richard Reed Parry, performed by Arcade Fire.
67. That’s the Way God Planned It. Written and performed by Billy Preston.
68. Goodbye to Love. Written by Richard Carpenter and John Bettis, performed by The Carpenters.
69. I Think I Love You. Written by Tony Romeo, performed by David Cassidy.
70. Perfect. Written and performed by Ed Sheeran.
71. Veronica. Written and performed by Elvis Costello.
72. Sylvia. Written by Thijs van Leer, performed by Focus.
73. Cat’s in the Cradle. Written and performed by Harry Chapin.
74. On Again! On Again! Written and performed by Jake Thackray.
75. Me and My Friends. Written and performed by James Vincent McMorrow.
76. Big Yellow Taxi. Written and performed by Joni Mitchell.
77. On Raglan Road. Written by Patrick Kavanagh, tune is traditional. Performed by Luke Kelly.
78. Classical Gas. Written and performed by Mason Williams.
79. Heyday. Written and performed by Mic Christopher.
80. Alternative Title (Randy Scouse Git). Written by Mickey Dolenz and performed by The Monkees.
81. Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy. Written by Freddie Mercury and performed by Queen.
82. The Idiot Boy. Written and performed by Ron Sexsmith.
83. The People of West Cork and Kerry. Written by Jimmy McCarthy, performed by Tommy O’Sullivan.
84. Tiger Feet. Written by Mike Chapman and Nicky Chinn, performed by Mud.
85. I’m Not in Love. Written by Eric Stewart, performed by 10CC.
86. Tracks of my Tears – Written by William Smokey Robinson Jnr, Warren Moore and Marvin Tarplin. Performed by Smokey Robinson and the Miracles.
87. Living in the City – Written and performed by Stevie Wonder.
88. Whiter Shade of Pale – Written by Gary Brooker, Keith Reid and Matthew Fisher, performed by Procul Harum.
89. Eloise – Written and performed by Barry Ryan.
90. House of the Rising Sun- Traditional, performed by The Animals.
91. Sitting on the Dock of the Bay – Written by Steve Cropper and Otis Redding, performed by Otis Redding.
92. You Turn Me On – Written and performed by Ian Whitcomb.
93. Dearg Doom – Written by Eamon Carr, Johnny Fean, Barry Devlin, Jim Lockhart and Charles O’Connor, performed by Horslips.
94. I Don’t Like Mondays – Written by Bob Geldof and Johnny Fingers, performed by the Boomtown Rats.
95. Last Resort – Written by Paul Ashford and Brendan Bonass, performed by Stepaside.
96. Parisienne Walkways – Written by Phil Lynott and Gary Moore, performed by Gary Moore.
97. Put ‘Em Under Pressure. Written more or less by Larry Mullen Jnr, Denis Woods and John Donnelly, performed by the 1990 World Cup Squad.
98. Where Do You Go To My Lovely? Written and performed by Peter Sarstedt.
99. Free Bird – Written by Allen Collins and Ronnie van Zant, performed by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
100. Opus 17. Written by Sandy Linzer and Denny Randell, performed by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.